I had a dream, but what does it all mean?
A cohort named Dave is powerless to move from folders to computers?
Not only that, I am powerless to ‘psst’ my cat to warn her from danger?
Then my huge tribe is powerless to escape from the Roman legions after us!
My warm holding of Barbara is powerless to keep me from the very cold I fear.
I search for friends at the general store to soothe my powerless lonely self.
Seemingly all is uncomfortable, frozen, frantic, and I’m too powerless to change it.
Is there some clue I’m missing here? My broken heart aches, I’m afraid and uncertain.
At times all I can see are a few dark-skinned young men leaving the ranks of the legions.
They seem to symbolize hope as does the face of Lisa who now lives in both worlds.
Her face shines with a light that is soothing and memorable. Is she part angel?
I say this is “a place that I don’t know at all.” Well, I do know it, at least in my dreams.
Is it possible that this, itself, is enough? I’m powerless to know for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment