East Bay Dreamers
Dreams, poems, visions
Friday, June 22, 2018
June 21:
Simple and literal? I shot Trump several times, but he wasn't hurt. He had supplied me with the bullets, but they turned out to be blanks. Eventually, I beat him to death with the pistol and celebrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
A snippet of a dream from last night: I was observing a crowd in a very large space -- perhaps a cathedral -- with a very high ceiling. A ...
(no title)
From Bruce: May 15th 2018 A man is at the sight of a large ‘western’ dam, at a mountain top where a room is flooded, up to the knees (?...
(no title)
Houses of Change I know a man who is walking a tight rope between What we call real and the actor who plays himself. At times he lies in...
No comments:
Post a Comment